Badlands Pack Help

I’d like to get a badlands pack for day hunts and to use when going in on horses. I have it narrowed down between ascent, dash, Diablo dos, and sprint. Anyone have experience with these and what would be the best choice?

I have a DOS. Good little pack for scouting season and running cams. Fits good, lightweight, and has enough room for day trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had good luck with their packs as well, currently have a Reactor and a Superday and have no complaints about either. I hear the DOS is very nice. Badlands has a great warranty if needed.

I have an older Diablo (2014 vintage) and it works great as a day pack with maybe up to 25# of gear. I've also put about 40 - 45# (bag of wood pellets + water) in it for light training and it's do-able, but not too comfortable. For me, that would translate to not much meat per trip.

I had a Sprint and used it last year. I liked the pack but it was just too noisy for stand hunting, so I sold it and bought the Timber this year during their sale. The timber suits my needs better but it is heavier.

Get the 2200. I've been a BL user for many years, actually moving to one of the heavy hitters this year. My experience with Badlands is, get the packs with the heavy duty zippers. Anything less is a disappointment.

PS....Meat haul not an issue with a 2200.

Back