Backpacking belts to hold up your trousers

TaperPin

WKR
A simple 1” nylon webbing belt made with ladderlock buckle has worked well since 1990 - it never slips, never gets in the way, costs $3 if you’re too cheap to sew it yourself, weighs nothing. Companies don’t make any money of this type of solution so they convince you to spend $30 on something that doesn’t work as well.
C893C15A-9668-42E3-B259-D1B2956D2338.jpeg

WCB

WKR
I must be the odd man out...#1 I'm not weighing my belt #2 I just use a 1.4" Leather belt with well rounded pin buckle. Never had an issue with pinching, pain, or coming loose like I have with webbed type belts. Also, never experienced a broken buckle also like I have with some of the plastic buckles on webbed belts.

Split toe

WKR
I have used the Hills people belt and Marsupial. Marsupial is more convenient, but can slip. The Hill belt is slight less convenient, but is not going to slip.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I've posted this same thing on multiple threads on this topic over the years, and I'm still using the same belt. I tried a home made alternative, but did not stick with it. The CQR Tactical belt on Amazon, it does not slip, is thin and wide, and stout enough to hang a pistol from if you want. It is also cheap compared to some of the options out their.