Backcountry get going out of sale business

Hausser

Lil-Rokslider
As the title says backcountrygear.com is going out of business. Might be some stuff people are looking for like Hilleberg or sea to summit.

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
I guess their Competitive Cyclist brand is making more $$$ for them? That and the CEO's dumb move a ways back really hurt them.

Well mby not. Looks like they were looking to sell both brands:

I guess their Competitive Cyclist brand is making more $$$ for them? That and the CEO's dumb move a ways back really hurt them.

Well mby not. Looks like they were looking to sell both brands:
Looks like it's www.backcountrygear.com that's going out of business and having a sale, and not www.backcountry.com. Unfortunately, I don't think Backcountry.com will be going away anytime soon even if/when they get sold to a new parent company.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Imma hold off till they start discounting more deeply, if they are truly going out of business i would think they would be discounted more than they are, will keep an eye out

gman82001

WKR
Already got a tracking Number for a pair of crampons that were recommended in a gear thread. $130 pretty much everywhere else and $80ish from them

gman82001

WKR
Just fyi I received my crampons from them today so yes they are very good to go. Thanks op