BA Q-Core Insulated

Thanks trkyslr, glad to hear.
Camping is there a lighter on that not double the price? I'm not to familiar with them so anything helps.

I just got the Nemo air lite 25 or whatever, it's the yellow one. It's much smaller than expected and I also just ordered an insulated one! Worth a look!

Thanks trkyslr, glad to hear.
Camping is there a lighter on that not double the price? I'm not to familiar with them so anything helps.

Yes like said above. Keep in mind the lighter they are the less durable, and the lighter ones tend to be a little noisy. I suck it up and carry the reg insulated Q Core.

The SL looks good and a little lighter for sure. Any idea of the R value of the Nemo pads? It's lists a temperature range on the website but don't know how that translates into R value.
Thanks

I ran that pad the last 2 years. Very comfortable however I always seemed to have a leaking valve. 4 pad exchanges later over the 2 years (all for free) I switched.

I thought I would like this pad alot more. Because it's so high it just seems awkward? I originally got it because I'm a side sleeper, but I realized that I don't need such a tall pad. As long as you have at least 2-2.5" you shouldn't be digging into the ground.

I finally ended up with a Thermarest Max and am super happy. Although it is a little bit loud (maybe a hint more than the BA) I like everything else about it better.. And it's made in the USA

Back