B3 Exit/ Handheld Release

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking at getting this release. And was wonderig if anyone has any experience with it. It looks nice. The biggest thing is I want to make sure the trigger isn't super light, because its hard to have a suprise break when the trigger is lighter than a feather. I'm not looking to spend much. So if anyone has any recommendations or has a release they'd part ways with let me know!

Thanks Guys

eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
If you want to buy new, spend a few extra bucks and get the Exit Pro. It will give you the ability to adjust travel and tension however you like it. I started with this release and eventually upgraded because im addicted to spending money on hunting stuff. Or, watch the classifieds and pick up a used release for a good deal. It’s a good way to try out different releases without spending too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hedge Row

FNG
I've had an exit and exit pro, and to be honest I wasn't overly impressed with either. The trigger seemed sloppy and personally I don't like to the reset system on it.

I gave it to a younger kid as his first handheld and he enjoyed it until he upgraded to a carter once he got comfortable with a handheld.