Axcel Sight Help!!!

AZElk

FNG
I recently purchased a Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro 3 pin and am having some trouble with the sight adjustment. My groups have tightened extremely because of the smaller pin size but are hitting about 9 inches right at 15 yards. I have micro adjusted the sight all the way to the right and that is the best I am able to get. Is there any way to get the sight to move over even more to the right? Moveable bracket or different housing position?

Last edited:
You need to go to Axcel's website and at the bottom of the page you should find Downloads.
Go there and on the left you should see options for site manuals and then from there you will see one for the Accutouch.
It looks like you can make a big adjustment by moving the whole pin housing in or out. From there you can micro adjust the windage.
But you should move the micro adjust back to the middle and then the entire housing. Hopefully you didnt turn the micro adjust off the track already.

Most times when I've seen a sight that needs to go to an extreme left or right to be accurate it means my bow needs a good tune up. Are you sure you've got your rest positioned to centershot?

Most times when I've seen a sight that needs to go to an extreme left or right to be accurate it means my bow needs a good tune up. Are you sure you've got your rest positioned to centershot?
I agree. 9” at 15 yards is a lot. Give the Bow a good tune up and make sure the sight is leveled properly.

If nothing was changed as far as the bow tune and you only changed sights then as already stated, you need to move the sight mount to the right with a spacer. Sights are not all made the same way just as bows are not and in some cases there will be a sight that's just not compatible with one brand of bow.

Did you move the sight head? The micro adjustment is for fine tuning. You need to loosen up the clamp and slide the entire scope housing for mass adjustments.

Okay got the sight figured out now and have the micro adjust centered and moved the whole housing to the right while doing my walk back tune. am at a less than a inch group now at 30 and am around a baseball at 75 now. These micro .010 pins are really helping with the accuracy.

Okay got the sight figured out now and have the micro adjust centered and moved the whole housing to the right while doing my walk back tune. am at a less than a inch group now at 30 and am around a baseball at 75 now. These micro .010 pins are really helping with the accuracy.

You will be dominating the world of target archery with those kinds of numbers!

Back