Attn Visitors/Lurkers....

bbrown

WKR
Seems like everytime I am on here the guests out number users by at least 2 to 1. Come on and join - its a good group with lots of helpful info and I dont think anyone bites.....

Just saying......

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I agree, stop lurking and sign up. Ask some questions or answers some! This site has great members and tons of knowledge. But don't BS people. We are looking for real world experiences not arm chair backpack hunters!!

GrantMan

Lil-Rokslider
You got me! In my defense I have only been lurking for a week now. The only other hunting forum I belong to is the Eastmans. There are a few other forums I visit but this one is by far the best one I have found and the only other one worth joining. I hope to gain some information and spread it when I can.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
You got me! In my defense I have only been lurking for a week now. The only other hunting forum I belong to is the Eastmans. There are a few other forums I visit but this one is by far the best one I have found and the only other one worth joining. I hope to gain some information and spread it when I can.

Awesome, welcome aboard Grantman!

Anyone else??? C'mon, you know you want to join!

Jager

WKR
I recently posted a reply to a post asking an honest question regarding Moose, no one bothered to answer, probably not the best way to cultivate popularity, that's for sure, just saying...

sk1

WKR
I recently posted a reply to a post asking an honest question regarding Moose, no one bothered to answer, probably not the best way to cultivate popularity, that's for sure, just saying...

I agree Jager, but it happens from time to time....people maybe have something in mind they already want to reply to and perhaps don't read everything....and not everyone remembers to come back and read threads they were previously involved in. I will say regardless of that specific post being ignored, this is the best forum I have ever been a part of as far as overall participation in replies, yet still sometimes things get skipped for one reason or another. I am sure it will hopefully draw some attention now, but also consider reposting it as its own thread in the moose forum if you do not to make sure it doesn't good unnoticed!

edit: I will leave the reply to someone more qualified on moose than I

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Finally signed up... I have gleaned tons of information about gear....now if I can just get the wife to let me buy some of the stuff I want/need. :)

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
No more lurking for me. Not that I ever was. I just found out about this site a week or 2 ago from Aron. I met up with him to try out a Kifaru pack while I was in CO on a scouting trip. Thanks for pointing me to the site, allready digging it! I usually avoid these forums, as they tend to be filled with a lot of useless nonsense, but Rokslide appears to be full of useful knowledge and honest reviews from people who live it! Thanks for that, and I look forward to learning more from you!