Atlas bipod sale?

Badseed

WKR
Im trying to find a deal on a BT47-LW17 bipod. Looking for recommendations for anybody who does a black Friday sale on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Atlas has strict MAP and they almost never have a sale. Unless they approve it there won't be any sales. I might have one here no package you can have cheap, I'll check. Ton of fakes so be careful.

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
That makes sense. If you end up having one shoot me a PM. Thanks

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
If anybody else is looking, Optics Planet is having a sale on Atlas bipods and offering an additional 12% for black friday plus free shipping. Best deal Ive seen.

Sled

WKR
If anybody else is looking, Optics Planet is having a sale on Atlas bipods and offering an additional 12% for black friday plus free shipping. Best deal Ive seen.

Looks like the 12% is not additional to the current purchase but rather the following week.

JBHunt_3

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased one through optics planet you can use the “Get12” code for 12% more off the listed price. It came to about $323 total with tax.

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
Same here. I think active junky offers 0.5% additional cash back for the super shoppers.

JBHunt_3

Lil-Rokslider
I did just get another email and it said it would ship in 6-8 weeks so don’t buy through optics planet if you need it right away.