Athlon or Burris Rangefinding Binocular Experiences

mustelid_master

Lil-Rokslider
As the title says; did some digging and couldn't really find any information anywhere on here about these. Anyone have any input, good or bad? I get a discount on these and can get them for 900 bucks.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
May I suggest the Burris Signature 10x42 LRF Rangefinder Binocular
Features
  • Eye safe laser measures targets out to 2,600 yards or 2,377 meters.
  • Three ranging modes for greater versatility: Auto, Sport and Hunt.
  • Distances can be displayed as line-of-sight or horizontal with angles of degree.
  • Tripod Adaptable.
  • Outer surfaces are rubber armored for protection and a sure grip.
  • Adjustable eyepiece ensures a clear view.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
I've been behind a few, glass is good for a rf bino, laser is okay but the depth of field is pretty short. Features are a little lacking for the price. There's a greater than 1% chance there is a better model coming soon with ballistics on board. As mentioned above the burris are pretty dang good for the price and so are the non ballistic leica units.

OP
M

mustelid_master

Lil-Rokslider
I've been behind a few, glass is good for a rf bino, laser is okay but the depth of field is pretty short. Features are a little lacking for the price. There's a greater than 1% chance there is a better model coming soon with ballistics on board. As mentioned above the burris are pretty dang good for the price and so are the non ballistic leica units.
You have some insider trading knowledge?

OP
M

mustelid_master

Lil-Rokslider
Gotcha. The burris's are intriguing as well, not on my radar prior to this thread

OP
M

mustelid_master

Lil-Rokslider
Did some more research on the Burris's. They seem to be a good option, so I changed the thread name and am sending it back to the top.