Asolo Hunter Boots: Extreme & GV

Kentucky

WKR
Boots came in… I usually wear a 9W, I ordered a 9 and 9.5…. Tried the 9 first and the 9.5 never left the box! Plenty wide, great support… not a fan of the lacing system, but plenty of room to slide in…I’m pleased, going out tonight for a hike.

Kentucky

WKR
Went around the 3d course 3 times today… couldn’t be happier with these boots, thanks OP for starting this thread!!

spar84

FNG
I’ve used my GV high models for 2 years now & I love them.

Like everyone says, the cons are that they are stiff, take time to break in & cause some blisters, they can be slippery on wet rock, & the lacing system really locks in which can be annoying to untie if you’re in a hurry. I’d also add that I think they are a bit narrow, especially in the toe box.

That said, when I’m packing weight, they are a rock solid, very supportive, possibly best waterproof boot I’ve used. The lacing system locks your heel down & back as it should & they seem to be built to last.

Anyone notice these have disappeared from existence? That’s a shame, I wish I would have known, I would have grabbed a couple pairs to have

Anyone notice these have disappeared from existence? That’s a shame, I wish I would have known, I would have grabbed a couple pairs to have
I did, was going to suggest them to e friend and can't find then anymore?? What size are you looking for, I ended up with a size 11 and 10 1/2 which is right. Will be selling the 11's.

dtrkyman

WKR
I saw a pair on ebay not too long ago, not my size. Asolo have been my go to boots and I was wanting to try a pair of these.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
I think they were always specific to Sierra, never saw them anywhere else, even on Asolo's website. Gone there too, now.