Sold Arrowhead 45 cal muzzleloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

propulsionclimbing

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have for sale an Arrowhead 45 cal muzzleloader. It’s built off of a Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader action which is basically a single-shot Rem 700 SA. Arrowhead spun it up with a Brux 45 cal 20 twist barrel finished at 26”, threaded 3/4x24 with a 5 port muzzle brake. This is a shouldered barrel and the recoil lug was replaced with a heavier duty one from Arrowhead.

Specs are as follows:
—Remington Ultimate muzzleloader receiver RH
—Brux 45 cal 20 twist, 26” barrel threaded 3/4x24
—5 port Muscle Brake
—Stockys Next Gen VG2 carbon fiber stock with XLR cheek piece installed for adjustable comb height
—Triggertech Primary trigger
—Arrowhead magnetic bolt stop. This stops the bolt from traveling all the way back making module loading easier. Easily removed as it’s just a magnet

I will include the powder funnel for the muzzle brake and 20 new modules. I will also include the peep sight set up I used on the rifle for a NM hunt. I will include multiple peep sight accessories that may be of some use to the buyer. It is set up to be used with the included Seekins 20 moa rail. I ground down the rear lugs of the rail so it could be mounted low. See pics for details.

The rifle has less than 50 rounds through it. It was used on a NM elk hunt and shows some mild signs of use including some blemishes in the bead blasted finish on the barrel. Please see pics for details.

Of note, the rifle is set up to house a carbon fiber ram rod within the stock, but I preferred using the collapsible ram rod that Arrowhead sells. I’m not sure what happened to the carbon fiber ram rod that was initially on the rifle, so it will not be included.

I used this rifle with BH209 and Arrowhead’s NSR 275 grain bullets. It is very accurate with this combo. 3 round groups were a ragged hole. It can also be used with smokeless powder.

SOLD

IMG_8781.jpeg
IMG_8782.jpeg
IMG_8783.jpeg
IMG_8784.jpeg
IMG_8785.jpeg
IMG_8786.jpeg
IMG_8787.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.