Arrow Retailer Recs?

Looking for someone I can talk/work with to buy some news arrows. It's an area I am not as knowledgeable as I would ike to be so looking to work with someone that is very dialed in.

If anyone has recs on a person or company they have worked with in the past that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

OR Archer

WKR
If you’re just looking for suggestions on an arrow build just post your bow details here and what you’re looking for in an arrow set up. There’s plenty of us here that can give you legitimate suggestions on arrows.

I personally shoot the RIP TKO Elite arrows as I’ve found nothing I shoot better.

Whatever you do, one of the most important parts of an arrow build is going to be the squaring of the cuts. If that isn’t completely flat, it will effect arrow flight.

Most shops simply don’t have time to do that part as it can be time consuming.

I always cut from both ends and then mark the cuts with silver sharpie and square it until absolutely no silver remains.

If nothing else, get yourself a G5 ASD Flip arrow squaring tool and do this part yourself before having someone build them, unless whoever is doing it agrees to get them squared.

Building arrows is kind of therapeutic for me so I invested in everything to do it from the arrow saw to several fletching jigs.

Just finished everything up to insert gluing last night on 36 new arrows. Tomorrow begins fletching.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rms gear. I just placed an order for some arrows a few minutes ago from them.

A few others do the same thing but I’ve consistently had good luck with RMS gear and their service prices are great (free cutting to length and insert install and very reasonable fletching prices. If you’re starting and want cheap arrows black eagle outlaws and Easton 6.5s have been great for my trad bow. I am shooting 5mm axis in my compound for the last 5 years and don’t plan to switch.

Call them tomorrow and they can point you in the right direction.