Arrow for Daughter

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for an arrow that my daughter can use in the back yard as well as for hunting.

Here are the specs:
- 15 years old
- 26" DL
- 39# DW
- Infinite Edge Bow
- Been shooing some old Black Eagle Outlaws that are too long and too stiff at 300 spine.
- I am thinking that she will need a 700-800 spine.

I want to know of a good arrow that she can also hunt with. I don't want to break the bank with her arrows either.

She is starting the school archery team and will be shooting their Genesis bows. But here at home, she shoots with me in the back yard and has expressed the desire to go hunt with me this year for white tail.

I think that we can get her poundage up to 42-44#.

Bump79

WKR
Keep the distance close. Real close!

I'd use a heavier arrow in Micro in 500 spine. Being over spined will be fine for her at that low velocity and compound. I picked up some Bloodsport Onyx on Camofire awhile back and have some around. I'd focus on broadhead - I'd shoot a Magnus Stinger at that energy. Get it perfectly tuned and stupid sharp.

If you need some built hit me up.

My daughter is the same spec and shoots a Bowtech Carbon Rose. She hunts with Goldtip XT Hunters in 500 spine and shoots target archery with Goldtip Series 22's.

curtyj23

FNG
I built out an Easton Sonic 6.0 in 500 spine for my wife and they have been doing awesome. She's shooting 48# currently. 25" draw length pushing 248fps out of her Mathews. I've been very impressed with that arrow. It's weighing in right at 320gr and hits pretty dang hard for a lighter arrow. I'm sure I could mess with some components and get it to really hit hard. I will say it does drift in the wind obviously being a larger diameter but she still shoots it really well.