Aron's 2014 photos

gelton

WKR
I've been scouring this thread hoping to see at least a prototype of kifarus new shelter. I guess it's either that a prototype isn't out yet or not allowed to be photo' d yet. Can't wait to see more and hear more about it.

Awesome photos. It's tough to look at those photos when there's very little to no snow on the ground and you can ride your mountain bikes! Plagued with plenty of snow here still.....

Nice pics! Haha looks like fun! Aron's smirk cracks me up.

Don't know where my orginal post. But I would say that bull
Would score around the 320-325 mark.

Last edited:

Wrongside

WKR
The OmniLite is the best Multi Fuel I/we've tested for sure.

Been bouncing back and forth between the Omni and the Reactor for the last few weeks, but with all the traveling I'll be doing this year, the Omni will be going with me.
Cool. Thnx!

I'm gonna grab one. Loved my old one, other than the weight, and the Whisperlite I've been using the last 5 years or so just leaves me cold.

Again, great photos!

7mag.

WKR
Awesome pics Aron. Looks like you guys had a good time. Was that a Kifaru bino harness you were wearing?

You sure they're identical?

They tested a lot differently, is why I ask.

Nope. The look built very near identical, but if you say say they run different, I'll go with your experience. Curious how they were different in your testing? Better flame control on the Omni? You try the Ti out?

Yk

It would appear that the Multifuel EX has been discontinued by Primus, thus the sale prices.

The EX is both bigger and heavier than the Omnilite.

It would appear that the Multifuel EX has been discontinued by Primus, thus the sale prices.

The EX is both bigger and heavier than the Omnilite.

True that. I had to go back and look at the first page, but now I see he was using an Omnilite. Was thinking of the Omnifuel, which I believe is very similar to the EX.