Aron's 2014 photos

AndyB

WKR
Fantastic pics Aron, thanks for sharing.... Nice to see someone else rocking the 401 too..... we used them on our last Co Elk hunt, great unit for my needs.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Aquillo is warmer and I've been very impressed with the Durability of the down, as well as the water resistance of the outer shell. I've been using it for several months and it's still going strong.

I'll be taking the Aquillo over the Kratos for my NWT trip, as it will save a lot of weight and is warmer too.

A report will follow later in the season, but right now I'm really happy with the Aquillo.

Do you like it as well as the kratos? How water resistant is the shell?

Last edited:

G5Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Aron I was at the seminar last night "lots of great info.. Thanks!" and didn't get a chance to really talk with ya an a few things. I will be going on my first backcountry hunt this season and wanted to know your thoughts on alcohol fuel stoves?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Aron I was at the seminar last night "lots of great info.. Thanks!" and didn't get a chance to really talk with ya an a few things. I will be going on my first backcountry hunt this season and wanted to know your thoughts on alcohol fuel stoves?

I don't like them at all, but feel free to call me and we can discuss further.

720 937 1418

Awesome pictures! Its half torture half motivating me with this huge leg brace on right now. Looks like you guys were just on the flip side of an area I am hoping to scout out this year. Keep them coming.