Arizona Sheep Draw

I won the lotto. Still can't believe it! Unit 27 south/28 north Rocky. I already ran up there and found some sheep. Id love to talk to anyone who has had this tag or sheep hunts in general willing to share any advice.
Congratulations on your sheep tag. Enjoy every moment of your hunt. How many point did you have? Thanks, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I won the lotto. Still can't believe it! Unit 27 south/28 north Rocky. I already ran up there and found some sheep. Id love to talk to anyone who has had this tag or sheep hunts in general willing to share any advice.

Good luck man!

schmalzy

WKR

Love that area. Congrats and looking forward to a write up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwnw/theAltitudesickness

Lil-Rokslider
Drive around the town of Morenci- Occasionally the big rams will be on random green lawns. Can get a good understanding/ close photos. Good luck on the hunt!

I got skunked again this year. 33 points and counting towards a resident tag. Next year's draw should move me into the 5%-7% chance of getting drawn for what I consider to be second-tier units. By the time I get above 50% draw odds, I will probably be too old to get up the mountain after them.

I got skunked again this year. 33 points and counting towards a resident tag. Next year's draw should move me into the 5%-7% chance of getting drawn for what I consider to be second-tier units. By the time I get above 50% draw odds, I will probably be too old to get up the mountain after them.

I hope you draw soon. Was that 33 for this past draw or 33 for next year. Eventually you have to get lucky being a point or two from max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have 33 points going into the draw next year. Although that is two points off max, I don't count the remaining 10-12 with max points (35) as they are only applying for the top units. I believe there are still some 200 above me with 34 points, plus at least 275+ with the same points as me. The pool of hunters with 34 points is declining by about 25-30 per year.