Arizona OTC Archery Mule Deer

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
Completed a 20 consecutive days camp/hunt for Arizona OTC archery mule deer, desert hunt. This is my latest video release, couple more to add soon. This is my 18th year hunting AZ OTC archery deer. Sharing my adventures and love being retired to do so.

For an old guy, getting better at Millennial Tech, software & editing. I'm slow but fun2learn.

SEE VIDEO: Desert Archery Mule Deer Hunt EP-2

ZMT

Lil-Rokslider
Completed a 20 consecutive days camp/hunt for Arizona OTC archery mule deer, desert hunt. This is my latest video release, couple more to add soon. This is my 18th year hunting AZ OTC archery deer. Sharing my adventures and love being retired to do so.

For an old guy, getting better at Millennial Tech, software & editing. I'm slow but fun2learn.

SEE VIDEO: Desert Archery Mule Deer Hunt EP-2

I've been binging all these videos. For anyone else hunting in AZ for the first time, super helpful. Excited to try to use some of the info this January

OP
mavinwa2

mavinwa2

WKR
I've been binging all these videos. For anyone else hunting in AZ for the first time, super helpful. Excited to try to use some of the info this January
thank you, satisfying to hear these vids are helpful to the new or younger hunters.

My main purpose of this YouTube channel is to leave something my grandsons, 4 toddlers, could watch one day for hunting tips, if they choose to pursue this outdoor activity. By the time they are old enough to hunt, I (grandpa) maybe too old to hunt or maybe not on this earth any longer.

ZMT

Lil-Rokslider
thank you, satisfying to hear these vids are helpful to the new or younger hunters.

My main purpose of this YouTube channel is to leave something my grandsons, 4 toddlers, could watch one day for hunting tips, if they choose to pursue this outdoor activity. By the time they are old enough to hunt, I (grandpa) maybe too old to hunt or maybe not on this earth any longer.
They're fantastic. Love the new ones as well - wasn't able to get out there this January but I'll be binging them some more ahead of August and December

OP
mavinwa2

mavinwa2

WKR
thank you.
At least in August, a new season starts for the 2024 OTC archery tag.
so many good mule deer units were closed the last 2 years after those early season August hunts, as set harvest quota numbers were met.

For those that don't know, AZ OTC archery season tag consists of August early season, December mid-season and January of the FOLLOWING year. Thus the 2024 season will consist of August, Mid-December and January 2025. However, to hunt January 2025, you will need a new 2025 OTC archery tag, with some January units having different closing dates.

If set OTC archery buck harvest quota numbers are achieved, the OTC archery season for that unit closes. After these regulations went into effect 2 years ago, I haven't been able to hunt December in a couple favorite units up by Flagstaff. Really miss that December season opportunity for rutting trophy muley bucks in northern AZ.