Arizona Fall 2024 Draw

Well if my bighorn and coues tags are still listed as pending but my card hasn’t been hit that means there’s still a chance right?
Incorrect. If your card doesn’t get hit in the first 24 hours of cards getting hit then your chances are next to nothing. The only chance you have now is the chance of getting drawn for a tag that someone else’s card got declined for.

The website will always say pending for a week, no matter if you drew or not.

We drew for turkey based on the CC charge. The unit and draw information should start popping into the portal soon. Gobble Gobble!

zippo, nada, nothing, Gotta love it just another year in AZ. Texas here we come again. LOL.

I did all bonus points for myself this year since I’m going out of state, but my 10 year old drew his first javelina tag. He’s jacked!

That’s a good hunt. Especially if you can scout a lot early in the year. It will definitely be hot though.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm think about heading down to the Santa Ritas later in the week just to get familiar with the area, and to get the dogs out on a hike.

I haven't spent any time down there, I do have a little hesitation with it being so close to the border, and being a solo (and newby) hunter.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm think about heading down to the Santa Ritas later in the week just to get familiar with the area, and to get the dogs out on a hike.

I haven't spent any time down there, I do have a little hesitation with it being so close to the border, and being a solo (and newby) hunter.
I’ll pm you

We drew for turkey based on the CC charge. The unit and draw information should start popping into the portal soon. Gobble Gobble!
No gobble gobble, that happens in the spring. What you will likely hear is silence...silence...distant utv noise...silence...squirrel chatter in a tree that sounds somewhat like a hen turkey, but you can't quite tell...silence...silence...firewood cutter fires up a chainsaw...another utv drives by...someone pulls over and rips off a crappy bugle and a few cranks on a hoochie mama...silence...silence...

No gobble gobble, that happens in the spring. What you will likely hear is silence...silence...distant utv noise...silence...squirrel chatter in a tree that sounds somewhat like a hen turkey, but you can't quite tell...silence...silence...firewood cutter fires up a chainsaw...another utv drives by...someone pulls over and rips off a crappy bugle and a few cranks on a hoochie mama...silence...silence...
I appreciate the sound panorama! Agreed there will probably be UTV noise where I'll be, hopefully not too much. I should have said Gobble Yelp or Kee Kee for the fall turkey noises. We'll see what the turkeys say this year. Just happy to get another opportunity to get out in the woods.

Back