Argentina stag hunt

Looking to book a stag hunt in 2023. Does anyone have any experience or outfitter recommendations? Also looking to bring my wife who doesn't hunt so will need a place that has some other activities for her. Not sure what other forums would be pertinent.

I've heard it's very expensive to get them back to the States. Greenland and Argentina are hunts that seem like a great deal until you look at exporting trophies. I have no experience here but have heard a lot of negative things.

I've heard it's very expensive to get them back to the States. Greenland and Argentina are hunts that seem like a great deal until you look at exporting trophies. I have no experience here but have heard a lot of negative things.
Thanks. I will certainly inquire about that. I also heard getting your own gun there can be extremely difficult.

For those familiar, what is the going rate to book the hunt?

Then what is a realistic all-in ballpark that includes airfare, shipping, taxidermy, gratuities, permits, etc. ?

I've been down there a couple of times to shoot birds. I was told not to bother trying to bring a gun into Argentina. They have an awesome hunting culture. I was going in 2020 to hunt stag, but the world shut down.

Haven’t been myself but a friend of mine really likes CazaPampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back