Argali Tent Half Inserts

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A number of you have asked about half inserts, so wanted to let everyone know that we are getting ready to do a very limited presale on Rincon and Absaroka half inserts next week on June 22nd at 9 a.m. MST, with half inserts shipping to people end of July. Links to the product pages are below. If you want to get a notification when the presale starts, hit the red "notify me when available" button and sign up. With the half insert you can run a stove in your tent or just use the other half of your tent as a vestibule.

Absaroka Half Insert

Rincon Half Insert

dtchhuntr

FNG
Hey Brad, on the half insert are you able to connect to the tent side to utilize the space fully? It's my only qualm with full insert, I can tie out on tent side to create a little room, but there is still a gap then between the full nest and outer tent.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Brad, on the half insert are you able to connect to the tent side to utilize the space fully? It's my only qualm with full insert, I can tie out on tent side to create a little room, but there is still a gap then between the full nest and outer tent.
Yes, I think I know what you're saying. On the mid-way panel, we mirrored the shape of the tent wall on the half inserts so there isn't as much "wasted" space.