• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

wnelson14

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just a heads up, this listing Should have a WTS index in front of the posting, maybe a brand and model included and I doubt anyone would buy a knife on here without a picture of the actual blade.

OP
Matt44

Matt44

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on y’all bustin my butt here 🤣 I fig most people would know what it was. It’s the argali serac

Last edited:
OP
Matt44

Matt44

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, this listing Should have a WTS index in front of the posting, maybe a brand and model included and I doubt anyone would buy a knife on here without a picture of the actual blade.
If you or anyone is interested I can pm you or who ever more pics
Come on y’all bustin my ass here 🤣 I fig most people would know what it was. It’s the argali serac
If anyone is serious interested in it p.m me and if you want pics I’ll send more pics ect
Nope, I had no idea.
i guess I’m just a nerd when it comes to all the different types of gear ect. My bad y’all. Lighten up here 😂 good blade at a good offer I have to many and was looking to get rid of one

wnelson14

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Come on y’all bustin my ass here 🤣 I fig most people would know what it was. It’s the argali serac
haha, Argali Serac handle only??
Would you trade straight across for a ridge blade S90v, brand new freshly sharpened better cordage handle installed 😂

OP
Matt44

Matt44

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha, Argali Serac handle only??
Would you trade straight across for a ridge blade S90v, brand new freshly sharpened better cordage handle installed 😂
Dude. This post isn’t meant for someone to come on here and be like that. Just trying to sell a knife here

Last edited:
OP
Matt44

Matt44

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you are about to be Banned from the site. You really should have read those rules you agreed to abide by.
What about the guys on here acting like that. Just trying to sell a knife here. Ain’t no reason for them to act like that ya know. Crazy to come on here and people try and bully and be little people it’s pretty sad. Just a simple post, quick to the point. Ain’t trying to get banned

OP
Matt44

Matt44

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take that trade, the knife he is offering is better than what you have.
Just trying to sell. Didn’t realize it’d cause this much ruckus lol
Nope, I had no idea.
Thanks for the info just made a quick to the point post. And if anyone wants I’ll be glad to send more pics. I’m still new and didn’t know how to post more than one pic

setch

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These are awesome knives, and this is a good price. If it were a carbon, I'd snag it in a heart-beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.