OP
7raptor

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Carbon Knife Sheath is Orange/Camo
Serac Knife Sheath is Green

No Clips I wanted ultralight bc I carry in my pack. They sell tek lok clips for $11.50 on their site or you can get from Amazon.

The Guide

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Carbon Knife Sheath is Orange/Camo
Serac Knife Sheath is Green

No Clips I wanted ultralight bc I carry in my pack. They sell tek lok clips for $11.50 on their site or you can get from Amazon.
Ya, I know all about those style clips. I was on the website today but wasn't sure the handles would fit my hand. Depending on where they measure the handle from, the Serac may not fit me and other 2 definitely won't. I've spent over $1K on custom and factory knives I've ordered online for them to not fit me as I'd like them to. My wife like it when I order myself a new knife and it doesn't work. She gets a new knife.

Do you have an a measurement from the tang curve to the heel of the handle. I need 4.5"+ for comfort. The specs show 4.25".

Jay

OP
7raptor

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya, I know all about those style clips. I was on the website today but wasn't sure the handles would fit my hand. Depending on where they measure the handle from, the Serac may not fit me and other 2 definitely won't. I've spent over $1K on custom and factory knives I've ordered online for them to not fit me as I'd like them to. My wife like it when I order myself a new knife and it doesn't work. She gets a new knife.

Do you have an a measurement from the tang curve to the heel of the handle. I need 4.5"+ for comfort. The specs show 4.25".

Jay
Sounds like this won't be the perfect fit for you - appreciate the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.