Are the New Mexico hunt codes messed up?

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I'm confused.. how can you mix up the hunt codes when all u have to do is select the unit you want and it inserts the hunt codes? Serious question here. Because I simply logged on, went to elk application and it the drop tab and found the 3 unit numbers I wanted and hit submit.

Usi05

WKR
So when will the draw happen to inform me I have failed? Didn’t see another thread related to NM draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when will the draw happen to inform me I have failed? Didn’t see another thread related to NM draw

Here are the draw dates of the past 4 years. You can sometimes get them a day or two early if you elected to get Etags
4/20/2022
4/21/2021
4/22/2020
4/17/2019

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
Last year they came out at exactly 6 am on the big day. The system will crash at approximately 6:15.

IdahoBeav

WKR
Any ideas on what is happening here with seemingly two numbers existing for the same deer hunts?

1710780152384.png

dtrkyman

WKR
Some hunt codes have changed over the years, I did my app today and the site worked perfectly, easy peezy, too bad I will probably only draw an archery deer tag in a shitty unit as usual.

When I log in to view my application (I am the owner), should Isee other hunters if they have applied as part of my group?

I'm confused.. how can you mix up the hunt codes when all u have to do is select the unit you want and it inserts the hunt codes? Serious question here. Because I simply logged on, went to elk application and it the drop tab and found the 3 unit numbers I wanted and hit submit.
Lmao exactly…….

Normally I’d agree but considering you have to front $8285 to apply for everything, I can’t blame them….
Here is an example of the hunt codes that aren't listed in the regs with the rest of the hunt codes. DER-1-116 is not in the regs, but is available during the application process. Without actually selecting it as your hunt choice you would have no idea that it's private land only and it looks identical to DER-1-115 at first glance. Once selecting it, the text that says "private land only" is really small so that would be an easy mistake.

View attachment 534395

View attachment 534396
Best units in the state supposedly. I’ll find out soon enough

Usi05

WKR
Yes, they have to be messed up. Only plausible explanation for never drawing!

Also, when you highlight the hunt code and click on it as a choice it will list the unit number right below the choice option. If it’s a unit you don’t want then just click the drop down arrow again and it will list all the hunts and you just change it.

I don’t even hardly look at the rules and regulation book anymore for unit numbers and hunt codes. The only time I do is when I try and figure out the puzzle of putting in my kids and figuring out all the dates and hunts that might conflict.