Are Coues Whitetail included in this forum?

R

rebecca francis

They are really fun....and dang hard to spot! Had a great time chasing them this January with some great people! ;)

Russ

FNG
I am looking for a place to kill a coues deer in Arizona. Either a trespass hunt or just a good place to DIY and have a legit chance at an oppurtunity with a bow. Any one know of any places like that???

R

rebecca francis

I am looking for a place to kill a coues deer in Arizona. Either a trespass hunt or just a good place to DIY and have a legit chance at an oppurtunity with a bow. Any one know of any places like that???

Russ you really need to talk to Team Young Gunz. He can hook you up!!!

Dude! A spike is a buck no matter how you look at it! Have you gotten one with your bow? Just wonderin?

I have thrown arrows at some bombers and have killed one about the size of the "buck" you're talking about, but he doesn't count. I just wish we could have connected with one of the 15+ toads we found that week. That was one of the best time in the field I've had. If we keep at it, we'll gettem.

R

rebecca francis

I have thrown arrows at some bombers and have killed one about the size of the "buck" you're talking about, but he doesn't count. I just wish we could have connected with one of the 15+ toads we found that week. That was one of the best time in the field I've had. If we keep at it, we'll gettem.

Yes we will get them soon! That was one of the coolest weeks of deer hunting ever! It was so cool to see them that heavy in the rut. I agree...it will happen, and I can't wait to come back down there with you, BOWMAN, and Nash!

Jason Stafford

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_1057.jpg

I hunted them for the first time in January. I can see how they could become very addictive.

Dead eye

FNG
Mexico Coues

Couple Coues we killed in Mexico........Doing archery this year!

Attachments

• P1310013.jpg
    P1310013.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 31
  • P2020049.jpg
    P2020049.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 28
  • P1310017.jpg
    P1310017.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: