Archery rangefinder ??

I’m looking for an archery specific rangefinder, what are everyone’s experience with the Leupold Fulldraw 5 and the Bushnell Broadhead?

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
I have used the broadhead for 2 years and its been great. I shoot tourneys all year and hunt about 5 weeks a year. Its flawless in my opinion. zero complaints . 👌🏾

OP
Dinglebottoms
I have used the broadhead for 2 years and its been great. I shoot tourneys all year and hunt about 5 weeks a year. Its flawless in my opinion. zero complaints . 👌🏾
Thanks I’m really toying with that one as it’s a lesser price than the leupold. Still seems like it’s a great rangefinder spec wise.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
I got a good deal on the full draw 4 a few months back from euro optic, not sure if they still are clearing them out but worth a look.

I’ve used Leica CRF to bowhunt all over the world. IME they’ve been pretty bulletproof and get accurate readings under conditions where others struggle. I made the mistake of buying something lesser once — worked great for Whitetails near home, but it would not cut through mountain mist like my Leica. IME, buying a rangefinder based on finding a bargain can be a costly mistake in more than money.

Just be careful with the warranties. I believe others have had issues with Leupold not honoring the electronics portion. It’s not covered with lifetime. Sig and Leica seem to be the leaders for archery and standing behind their products if you plan to use it for a long time. Any of the new K series is nice and has same features as Leupold.