Archery mulies in CO first timer!

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
Got drawn for sept. Dont want spots or anything but if someone could tell me how to make Gohunt show the names of the seasonal trails that would be much appreciated. Just want to try to get a look at them before I try to drive down them.

Last edited:

Wheels

WKR
Just go to Layers, Colorado, Roads and Trails and click on the eyeball for trails. It will show a hiker on the map with the name of the trail.

OP
G

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
I see the hiking trails, I should have specified motor vehicle trails. I see a handful and some have quite a few switchbacks etc. Just want to make sure I don't find myself on something like black bear pass by myself and not be expecting it.

Wheels

WKR
Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully.
I don’t know about seasonal roads.

OP
G

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up getting OnX elite and it shows the names of them. Was able to do a bit of research and they don't look too bad from what I can see.

KHNC

WKR
you should be able to get your side by side up most of the motorized trails on there. That will get you way up on the mountain so you dont have to hike all those tough hills and carry your bow and pack. Good luck!!

OP
G

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
you should be able to get your side by side up most of the motorized trails on there. That will get you way up on the mountain so you dont have to hike all those tough hills and carry your bow and pack. Good luck!!
A SXS is on the list of wants but not currently in the cards. Just a 4x4 truck as of now.