Archery gear

I’m headed out on an Alberta archery moose hunt in a month and I’m curious how many arrows you’d bring or other stuff. I’m think 6-9 arrows, back up release and a few quick fletch’s. Anything else you guys would bring?

SliverShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m headed back to AK with my selfbow two weeks from today. It’s not like I’m counting the days or anything like that. My setup is probably a little simpler than yours. On all my previous moose hunts, this moose hunt, and all my other hunts, I bring:

-One dozen arrows, 8 with broadheads, 4 with Judo points. Grouse taste really good with a Mountain House Meal. Have never needed more that 3 arrows on a moose hunt.
-Two extra strings, just in case. Have only cut one string in 40 years, didn’t have a spare. So, just in case…
-One extra glove or tab. I practice bare fingered without a glove and can shoot really good with my KUIU goat skin gloves.
-1/4“ of string wax
-Mole Skin, in my medical kit for blisters, it also works well for a replacement rest or side plate.
-Sinew…sinew is magic, it can fix almost anything that might go bad on a selfbow.
-Super Glue, to waterproof the sinew.

Everything easily fits in a 3” x 5” plastic baggie, the ones less than half the size of a sandwich baggie.