Status
Not open for further replies.

mparks270

Lil-Rokslider
So is Rokslide pro-meme now?
kip-napolean-dynamite.gif

Rich M

WKR
Issue with this is, to the letter of the law in Utah. AVB made the killing shot. So it's his deer legally. A game warden would have had to rule it the same way. It was not his wife's deer anymore after AVB made the killing shot...

All these memes is the best thing to come of this situation...
The grey area is him bullying in front of the 2 folks blood trailing a deer. Is it interfering in a legal deer hunt? He said he didn't shoot the/her collared deer,,,, until he saw the antlers.

Warden could have cited him for interfering/harassing/whatever.

I'm still pissed at this idiot who writes on thing and does another. Same for MF the trespasser who shoots the deer rancher wants his kid to shoot. Azz-wipes - all of the folks who do stuff like that.

Dos - loved the video!

Last edited:
Why does everyone think standing up to AVB in this situation would have resulted in a fight or getting shot?

"you are not leaving here with my wife's deer." Would be something to the effect of what someone could say. If Aram Von Boner pushed back...." Okay then we'll call the game warden and he can sort this out."

I bet a simple escalation of that magnitude would have given AVB plenty of time to think about the situation and the possible repercussions of his actions.

Further more, some douche wearing an Indiana Jones hat hunting with his young son is the last person I would be worried about getting violent with me.

Standing up for your wife and having a set of balls doesn't necessarily mean you have to fight somebody or get to "a gunfight" in the mountains. There would be plenty of warning signs that the situation was getting out-of control before it would come to blows or shots being fired.

None of us were there so we don't really know how Easton handled it, but based on the first hand account given, he certainly should have done more.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
well said.

I told my kids recently that most people who run their mouths have never had someone tell them to shove it. I had to tell a guy to STFU because me dog hated him and he yelled at my daughter for being pulled over by my dog. I called the guy on his loud mouth. He said "i'll beat you", so I turned on the guy and said "BRING IT"... He kept walking

gabenzeke

WKR
well said.

I told my kids recently that most people who run their mouths have never had someone tell them to shove it. I had to tell a guy to STFU because me dog hated him and he yelled at my daughter for being pulled over by my dog. I called the guy on his loud mouth. He said "i'll beat you", so I turned on the guy and said "BRING IT"... He kept walking
Bullying and getting beat up did serve a purpose in society and should be brought back.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
The grey area is him bullying in front of the 2 folks blood trailing a deer. Is it interfering in a legal deer hunt? He said he didn't shoot the/her collared deer,,,, until he saw the antlers.

Warden could have cited him for interfering/harassing/whatever.

I'm still pissed at this idiot who writes on thing and does another. Same for MF the trespasser who shoots the deer rancher wants his kid to shoot. Azz-wipes - all of the folks who do stuff like that.

Dos - loved the video!
I was going to reply something similar. He literally pushed his way in front of them and ran after the deer to finish it. Law enforcement are allowed to use their judgment and discretion. I couldn't imagine a game warden rolling over like Easton and just letting him get away with all that.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

JGTWI

WKR
well said.

With your screen name, I expected you to say you responded with ‘I’m your huckleberry’.

With your screen name, I expected you to say you responded with ‘I’m your huckleberry’.

While grabbing a pistol isn't my first reaction in most incidents, I had my snub nose 38 in the car door at that time, but didn't realize it until after I got in the car to drive away

Rich M

WKR
Think there was a story on here about some kids getting beat up over an elk they touched. The losers of the fight had a gun but never used it? Not sure - don't remember the specifics.

Never should have happened - but with AVB's behavior - maybe it's more common-place than it seems?

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
He hit on every joke made in the thread. I felt like the exchange about it being challenging but still having guaranteed success was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.