Not open for further replies.

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
outdoor-life-parts-ways-with-hunting-influencer-aram-von-v0-de1bxdjbzkyb1.jpg

Was this noted in this thread? I lost track

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Like has been said by several, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I listen regularly to his brother's podcast. I don’t think Joseph would do such a thing. It’s pretty disappointing that Aram would. Guess we’ll see how things shake out

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know what goes into people's minds in similar situations. This reminds me of an awkward encounter last week. I shot a good size deer and saw my arrow goes through and through, it ran to the dirt road and crashed there, within minutes someone passing by tried to load it in his truck, luckily I was fast enough to confront him and he took off. learning about this story here makes me wonder; what does it take to satisfy one's desire, how much is enough?

KenLee

WKR
Like has been said by several, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I listen regularly to his brother's podcast. I don’t think Joseph would do such a thing. It’s pretty disappointing that Aram would. Guess we’ll see how things shake out
Shit Aram's version is bad enough to hate him.
Middle should be bad enough for a hunter harassment conviction

People need to stop trying so hard to profit from hunting in this sense. Do some dumb shit for the ‘gram and it cost this fella mightily. Can’t help but feel bad for him.
I don't think that's why he did it. He did it because he is not a moral man. I have met a couple of people like him in my life....both would consider themselves accomplished "hunters", and both are quick to run their mouth, and swing fists....both have also done time behind bars.....as I read the story I could easily see either of the two people I am thinking of doing the same thing he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.