Anything Out There Like Flatline App Map

ElkNut1

WKR
I had the Flatline App Map for an AZ elk hunt, it was awesome! They do not do Idaho, is there anything out there that would be comparable to it? Thanks!

This is for an App for an Iphone or Android. Like Onyx but better.

ElkNut

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Basemap has better imagery than OnX, never used the app you mentioned though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks! If you ever hunt AZ there's no better Map App than Flatline, it's simply amazing!

It's clarity & navigation for paved, dirt or 2 track roads is incredible. This App leves nothing for chance. You can drive & watch their blue dot move with you at any walking or driving speeds. It's accuracy is unreal! Waypoints are easy & so discernible compared to other Apps we've used. Just wish it was available for Idaho!

I was curious if there was a 'Like" mapping App around that featured Idaho? It would be great if there was. Thanks!

ElkNut

Whip

WKR
Thanks! If you ever hunt AZ there's no better Map App than Flatline, it's simply amazing!

It's clarity & navigation for paved, dirt or 2 track roads is incredible. This App leves nothing for chance. You can drive & watch their blue dot move with you at any walking or driving speeds. It's accuracy is unreal! Waypoints are easy & so discernible compared to other Apps we've used. Just wish it was available for Idaho!

I was curious if there was a 'Like" mapping App around that featured Idaho? It would be great if there was. Thanks!

ElkNut
Is this Flatline App for Arizona still a thing? I'm not finding anything in either Google Play or the Apple store.

Whip

WKR
Thanks Paul. If I'm understanding correctly you order a paper map and then that includes a digital version for the phone as well?
They look great. I've had my credit card hit - now just waiting to see which of my unit choices I actually drew.

DSO123

FNG
Never tried the app, but don’t overlook flatline papermaps. I’m an az resident and buy a flatline for every unit I hunt. Great information and they are very durable. I keep notes on them when scouting.