Anything Else Like Crispi ABSS?

NateTP38

Lil-Rokslider
Are there any other boot manufacturers that have a feature similar to Crispi's Ankle Bone Support System? I have the original Idahos (which I love) but am looking for something a little lighter and shorter to go along with them. My ankles roll easily from old sports injuries and I have really appreciated the ABSS in the Idahos. Right now I am looking at the Colorado IIs but want to see if there is anything else that might fit the bill.

OP
NateTP38

NateTP38

Lil-Rokslider
Asked a different way - if I compared the Colorados with something like the Lapponias, would the lack of ABSS on the Lapponias be noticeable? How is the ankle support on 8"ish Crispis that do not have ABSS?

Ebby

WKR
I'm liking the Altitudes as a slightly shorter and lighter and more flexible option. Not sure if they have the ABSS or not? The Valadres also hold really well for me. My nevadas are the insulated version but you might try the uninsulated? They wont be lighter though.

Lee

While Kennetreks don't fit me I did notice that they make custom boots for ankle and foot injured people. I think that was marketed towards Soldiers which is how i found that out when I was in the Army but those might be worth a look.

They do stretch their boots for fit as well once purchased so definetly give them a call - they might have a custom boot for you.

Are there any other boot manufacturers that have a feature similar to Crispi's Ankle Bone Support System? I have the original Idahos (which I love) but am looking for something a little lighter and shorter to go along with them. My ankles roll easily from old sports injuries and I have really appreciated the ABSS in the Idahos. Right now I am looking at the Colorado IIs but want to see if there is anything else that might fit the bill.

They have a bunch of other boots too - maybe take a look at thier ortho boot offerings?