Anyone use SG Chilkoot 15° bag?

Augie

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have experience with the SG chilkoot 15° bag? I currently use the Kifaru slick bag wide which is great, but doesn't compress down as small as I'd like and is a bit on the heavy side for a 20° bag. Any other bag reccomendations that have worked well for you would be great. I have 54 inch shoulders so a lot of the slim bag styles are a no go for me. Most of my hunting takes places in MT, WY, and ID.

I have the 0 degree and 15. I took the zero with me on a late season elk hunt and it performed well. Temps got down into the teens most nights if not colder. I am 6'2" 210 pounds and never felt cramped or confined in the bag. It is roomy in the shoulders and feet. I have a rei brand mummy bag that sits in my closet now because it fits like a straight jacket compared to the SG bags. I have only used my 15 bag once and it also did well.

The water resistant coating on it worked flawlessly as well.

The stone glacier 15 is about a pound less than the kifaru as well.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 15 and have had it down in the upper teens. Worked great. I’m 6-01, 195 and move around a lot while I sleep. Plenty of room. Much more than the North Face and Eureka bags I have. SG customer service has been great as well.

Jbow387

FNG
I have used the 15 for a few years now and have had it on some pretty miserable nights where only my feet got cold. Love everything about it.
Like Tanker said, customer service from SG is bar none. Definitely a customer for life

Western_hunter87

Lil-Rokslider
i have the SG 15 degree and i love it. lots of room to roll over all night. iv had it for about 3-4 years or so