Anyone Own/Use the HALO Bolt Air 58830 Unit?

Crusader

WKR
Anyone on here use one of these? They are a portable vehicle jump starter and air compressor. Last year for Christmas I asked for and received the Audew 2000A portable jump starter (there was a thread on here about jump starters and that one was highly recommended). Then recently my boss showed me his HALO unit, which seems to be a capable jump starter as well as a unit that inflates tires; I'd never seen these before. I'd like to know how well the inflation function works (like, can it inflate one or more tires from a flat condition); if it's good at that I'm wondering if I should get one of these for my new 4Runner rather than just another Audew jump starter.

Thanks in advance.

Mtns2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Don't have the Audew 2000A portable jump starter but have used a couple different models. Mine will jump start a vehicle quickly with no issues. It will also pump up a tire from flat to about 40 lbs. It used to go higher but its getting some age on it. This last one came from Harbor freight. One before from Northern tool I believe. I seem to use this pump on other peoples vehicles more than my own but would not be with out one. Add a plug kit and you are good to go.