Anyone know what cheek riser this is or similar

Looking for this cheek riser or something similar to it of quality. This is on leica’s website but can’t find out which one it is

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 146

def90

WKR
The Voodoo shown above is what's in the OP pic.

I have one of these on my Howa, works great! I think the kydex gives you a better/more solid cheek weld than a foam/soft fabric one would.

IMG_20221007_164221263 (1).jpg

I have one of these on my Howa, works great! I think the kydex gives you a better/more solid cheek weld than a foam/soft fabric one would.

View attachment 732386
I run a Bradley on my 300 win. Just looked at there site again was looking for the clear overlay you have with the dope chart, this something you made or am I not looking in the right spot on there site.

feanor

WKR
I run a Bradley on my 300 win. Just looked at there site again was looking for the clear overlay you have with the dope chart, this something you made or am I not looking in the right spot on there site.
Laminated and taped? Looks like packaging tape on the outer corners. I like that design though.

kthomas

Lil-Rokslider
The voodoo one kind of looks like garbage.

If you need to have a good riser, you can always build one up underneath the stock pack.

View attachment 732386
For the weight conscious crowd, any idea what these weigh?

For the weight conscious crowd, any idea what these weigh?
Edit: thought the reference was for Voodoo option

I’ve had a few kydex ones from Matthews Fabrication that basically weigh nothing and are fully adjustable. Wouldn’t hesitate to put one on a new rifle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
SwampThing0331