Anyone have Tyvek for sale?

CjMelendrez

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have Tyvek for sale? I found a few websites that will sell sheets but I wanted to check here first and send a fellow rokslider some cash.

Drenalin

WKR.
I've got one of the Seek Outside Tyvek sheets. No charge for the sheet itself, just PM your address and I'll get you a shipping quote. I don't have the little strap they include with it, but that's just a cable tie.

strousek

WKR
I have a roll of both. I have the local lumber company crap with their name printed on it. This stuff is a 10' roll but really slick. I have true Tyvek as well that I believe is 8' wide on the roll. I figure you are just looking for a say a 8'x8' piece for a shelter floor?

OP
CjMelendrez

CjMelendrez

Lil-Rokslider
I have a roll of both. I have the local lumber company crap with their name printed on it. This stuff is a 10' roll but really slick. I have true Tyvek as well that I believe is 8' wide on the roll. I figure you are just looking for a say a 8'x8' piece for a shelter floor?

sent you a pm, thanks!

SloppyJ

WKR
Go to your local hardware store and buy a painters suit. Typically made of tyvek and super cheap. If you need just a little bit, the USPS flat rate bags are made out of it too.

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
If you are nearby any neighborhoods under construction (or houses being remodeled at built) go check the dumpster for leftover pieces. Also, alot of lumberyards use the same materials to cover loads that are being delivered to jobsites when rain is expected.