Anyone from VA

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Galax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in NC, but my family has a cabin near Low Gap and they just bought their retirement home in Fancy Gap. Pretty part of world. Sure I'll be up there plenty if you are ever up for a hike. May try to get up there hunting some in the future.

Shupe88

Lil-Rokslider
I live in NC, but my family has a cabin near Low Gap and they just bought their retirement home in Fancy Gap. Pretty part of world. Sure I'll be up there plenty if you are ever up for a hike. May try to get up there hunting some in the future.

Awesome! There is some good hunting around those areas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRT1

FNG
Well I’m a transplant and managed to convince my wife to come along, so the sheep are safe with me. I suppose for those who don’t want to drive over the Shenandoah and need some companionship, the ratios suggest much better success with the wooly bastards

Well I’m a transplant and managed to convince my wife to come along, so the sheep are safe with me. I suppose for those who don’t want to drive over the Shenandoah and need some companionship, the ratios suggest much better success with the wooly bastards

I had several go missing over there during hunting season, they were returned the week after season went out.

I found it a little weird.

Lunenburg County here!

Probably the only bowhunter here that doesn't chase deer dogs in a truck

AlleghenyMountain

Lil-Rokslider
Oh yeah, I know the area. We sometimes fish the Bullpasture. I've hunted the Palo Alto area for years, private land and public land. I've got friends in the McDowell -Doe Hill-Palo Alto area. You're living the dream!

Finch

WKR
Franklin County just south of Roanoke. Moonshine capital of the world!

Good evening all, just joined and from Chesapeake. Just got back into hunting now my 12 year old son wanted to get into it. He’s hooked after his first day out. Love to meet others and any advise on where to go for good deer and turkey areas.