Anyone charged out the HPG harness for X-ray straps?

Smid

WKR
Looking to get an umlindi v2 as my next daypack. The shape charge was an option but a little too tall for under airplane seats. I really wanted a SG avail but can’t deal without water bottle pockets. That leaves me back to the umlindi for USA made made options except I hate their harness setup. Has anyone swapped X-ray straps onto a HPG pack?

Thanks

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
How about a mystery ranch gunfighter 24?
It's berry compliant

That might be an option to think about. I remember seeing the MCB limited edition but didn’t know they had a regular multi cam version

It's a nice pack, I am happy with mine. Great grab and go pack.
Hpg packs are very comfortable to wear but the harness is a pain and the bag designs are lacking.

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
It's a nice pack, I am happy with mine. Great grab and go pack.
Hpg packs are very comfortable to wear but the harness is a pain and the bag designs are lacking.

That was my gripe with the one HPG I tried is the harness. With the buckles they have I thought I could switch out to regular straps.

I always forgot about mystery ranch though, need to browse the rest of their site

Jedgar

FNG
X ray suck, but tactical tailor makes some that will swap over better and not suck. That said lots of other options, I didn’t like either of my shape charge packs but my hooligan has stayed around longer than any other pack I have tried. Very sweet pack.

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
X ray suck, but tactical tailor makes some that will swap over better and not suck.
6879BCC4-6372-40EC-A8F8-D619C9CAF4B4.jpeg

Some guy on the carryology classified page got me set up with the same suggestion…. Wait a minute here! 😂😂😂

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
I don’t like the feeling of the harness across my back but mainly I don’t find it super convenient for EDC and just quick on and off

The worst part of the harness is the bottom third of material will fold up when you put it on and you will have a bulge of material riding into your back. You have to take the pack back off, flip the material back down and make sure when you shoulder it it doesnt get hit back up