Anyone been around off-road Electric scooters?

Thess87

WKR
Anyone been around the moto tec knockout or the zoomer 1 or 2 electric scooter? Thinking about getting one of these to ride part of the way to some of my Treestands. Just wondering how they do off road? Cheaper and look more comfortable then electric bicycles.

greyling

FNG
Don't know about those 2, but I've been trying hard not to buy a talaria sting (or the surron x)

Rich M

WKR
I can see being able to stay on a bike or trike, but if you were down here riding thru hog ruts, gonna be tough to stay on a scooter.

I had thought about it and an still on the sidelibes, liking the trike idea best right now but just wont use it enough to justify cost.

OP
Thess87

Thess87

WKR
Well the two I mentioned have like 8” fat tires on them so I was thinking setting lower and the fat tires would be easier then the skinnier tires and there’s cheaper.

OP
Thess87

Thess87

WKR
Yeah I got a tw but I’m wanting it for whitetail so for that I don’t want the noise.

Don't know about those 2, but I've been trying hard not to buy a talaria sting (or the surron x)
Just bought a talaria sting and took it out for a scouting trip this past weekend. It's a game changer for access and I saw way more animals because of how quiet it is.