Anybody using meostar 2-12x50 bdc scope

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have the meostar 2-12x50 bdc ret. illuminated rifle scope? The reason I ask is I have it's big brother 2.5-15x56 bdc illuminated rifle scope for about 5 months now. The low light performance is outstanding and optics are crisp with great sunny day light reflections well managed. These are $1799 but you can usually find discounts on them. Parallax adj. is a plus for long distance shooting. I like the scope but am wanting to step down to the 2-12x50, I know it doesn't have adj. parallax but I don't shoot far enough to need it and thus I don't need 15x either. I got over exited purchasing gear for a 1st time elk hunt. I like the quality of the meostar line so well that I thought I would see if anybody wanted to trade up, plus a few more dollars. I guess I could try to sell, not a bad deal buying used as no sales tax but I would like to get the 2-12x50 the same way as tax is over 100$ on these scopes. Anybody interested, posted in the classifieds but someone that is not looking to buy another scope probably doesn't look in them often.