Any Maven coupons, codes, or upcoming sales??

Want to buy some binos but am averse to paying full price. seems like when I do an item is on sale the next week.

Samson7x

WKR
Following. I inquired about a 4th of July sale and they said no. Curious if anyone has any info.

Me three. Sounds like one of those smoking deal sales would get a bunch of glass sold.

josiahv

FNG
They have (if memory serves) typically had a sale coinciding with Prime day (7/16-17 this year). I believe it was mostly C-series last year if I remember right.

dhatter9

FNG
I too would like to pick up some binos or an RS 1.2, but have been trying to wait to see if there will be any sales as I am not in a hurry to replace my scope and binoculars this season.

Kurts86

WKR
Maven will put the C series stuff on sale for major sales/holidays and they often offer free customization on their higher end stuff. They will do 10% off at outdoor shows in the winter time in person across the board.

Finch

WKR
They have (if memory serves) typically had a sale coinciding with Prime day (7/16-17 this year). I believe it was mostly C-series last year if I remember right.
Thanks... I'll wait and see what happens.

Finch

WKR
Want to buy some binos but am averse to paying full price. seems like when I do an item is on sale the next week.
Maven is on sale on Amazon for prime day. I've had the C1 in my list for $425 for a couple weeks and now it's $318

Camron

WKR
Amazon Prime Day Sales include Maven again this year: