Any leads on 77 TMK coming back in stock?

Matt5266

WKR
I spoke with one of Sierra's people just a few days ago, asking when they were going to be making 77gr TMKs again, and was told "we are beginning production on the #7177 22 77 TMK very soon".

So...maybe a few weeks? A month or so? Either way, market should be resupplied again in the "very soon" future.
Many stores already have them in stock this week. Just ordered several hundred

gwak06

FNG
With all of the crazy demand, surely Sierra will keep production rolling for a while.

Juan_ID

WKR
For target practice purposes is there really any reason to favor the 77tmk over the 73eldm? TBD on how each respectively shoot in my 223, I'm gathering things up at the moment.
I don’t think so, the eld’s are much cheaper and always readily available and in my experience shoot as well or better than the tmk. It has pretty much been what I’ve moved my 223 to for those reasons alone. I say load up the 73’s and don’t look back.

Lawnboi

WKR
I can't hunt with 223 so that aspect of the tmk is irrelevant for the most part (for my usages). The BC are similar between the two, didn't know if there was any reason to focus on one or the other with the hunting consideration removed.
I’d shoot the 73 or even the 75 if that’s the case. I’d even try the 80.5 Berger as well.

I can't hunt with 223 so that aspect of the tmk is irrelevant for the most part (for my usages). The BC are similar between the two, didn't know if there was any reason to focus on one or the other with the hunting consideration removed.
Then I wouldn’t spend the lofty price for TMKs at all unless the 73 and 75 ELD shot lousy.