Any Idaho unit 22/32A reports?

Leaving in a week and wondering how it’s going out there thus far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachto

WKR
How’d your hunt go? I’ll be hunting this unit this year in the B tag.
Not trying to be a dick more of just a heads up but digging up old forums (this is the 3rd I’ve seen so far) and posting on them is the way to get people to not want to help you. A better way to go if you were inclined would be to PM them personally but still probably not going to be very fruitful. Most people on here aren’t going to post “did great killed a big bull” or “hunted the west side of the unit and got into lots of elk” that I kind of assume you are looking for.

JT3

FNG
Not trying to be a dick more of just a heads up but digging up old forums (this is the 3rd I’ve seen so far) and posting on them is the way to get people to not want to help you. A better way to go if you were inclined would be to PM them personally but still probably not going to be very fruitful. Most people on here aren’t going to post “did great killed a big bull” or “hunted the west side of the unit and got into lots of elk” that I kind of assume you are looking for.
Gotcha, I appreciate the heads up, I’m still learning the forums etiquette as I’ve never been much of a computer guy.. My intentions were to do the opposite and not jam up the feed with new threads 😞 Definitely not looking for specific feed back regarding spots, I know the game. Just was hoping to hear a couple success stories as most of the stuff you here isn’t that. Either way I’ll be out there busting my butt this year 👍💪