Any good Molle revolver holsters?

Going on my first backpacking hunt next year, and was wondering if there’s a molle holster I could use for my 44 mag that anyone recommends? Haven’t been able to find much options just searching the internet

Spike elk

WKR
Interested to see what folks have to say. Have a Ivory Holster for a semi auto but there seems to be no options for six shooters.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
Following.

I went to a chest carry harness for my revolver because I couldn’t find a holster I liked for my pack.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use the Bianchi holster on pals webbing, it'll also slip over a standard belt. You can mount on your pack belt and quickly remove and put on your pants belt during a stalk very versatile. I've removed the flap and replaced with a thumb snap but I've only used the holster for the auto and not the revolver but Bianchi is quality so don't hesitate to recommend it.

0edfe6aa1d948a76f395577b297875bd.jpg

46be8b577c9a37714bdddf899d2bac32.jpg

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
There are some nice kydex molle holsters out there, but most take up a lot of belt space (which is important when you wear 30-31 pants) and are heavy. I use a cheap Uncle Mikes belt holster with added molle straps. I pirated some hardware off an unused holster but Chicago screws would be better. Light, easily removable and cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    412 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3236.jpeg
    IMG_3236.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Brando

FNG
I currently use a MR pistol holster for my SP101 3” barrel on my old style Pinter pack belt. Have never had a problem. The revolver sits deep in the holster so I’m not worried about losing it,
I hate kydex but put a Venandi holster on my “Santa list”. Kydex makes so much noise. I hate my gear making noise.

OP
P
thanks for all of the input. I think I'm going to order one of the marsupial gear holsters and give that a shot

norcalkh

FNG
Interested to see what folks have to say. Have a Ivory Holster for a semi auto but there seems to be no options for six shooters.
Heard the Ivory Holster owner say on a podcast recently that he's working on revolver versions of his holster.

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Ivory for my 3” Model 60. Really nicely made and a good holster. I like it but it does take up a lot of real estate on the pack belt and is a little on the heavy side. May be a little overkill for a small revolver.