Anti wolf hunting gone too far

Avid hunters and outdoorsmen and women all understand the necessity of predators and their management. While we most hunters want the wolf gone for the western lands it is a far fetch idea. The wolves are here and won't be going anywhere. This is a sad but true statement. The following picture was taken outside of Cody, Wyoming and was posted to the Wild Sheep Foundations page (see more at their facebook page). This picture shows the lengths the activists are willing to go too. The lies they are going to feed people who don't have the chance to hear both sides of the story. We as hunters need to stand up and fight back to protect our rights. In this day and age its not only a fight to bear arms but to keep the hunting heritage alive for generations to come. My personal idea is that we as hunters man together and put up a billboard that states the truth about conservation.
936977_659644477384675_2064233304_n.jpg

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Lets get a pic of a cow elk with the fetus ripped out of her and she's still barely alive. Oh but that's to graphic!

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Ryan...I would love that. How about a beef cow laying dead with its guts pulled out and the calf standing there balling. Yup too graphic. Sadly hunters have morals and understand we can't do crappy things like that.

groc426

FNG
Not to take away from this thread, but someone posted this on another forum (don't know if they are a member here). I've since driven by this one and believe it has been fixed:

attachment.php

I agree, that hunters need to band together and fight back. Unfortunately, with the way the world thinks now I think we have a much tougher fight then they do.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Groc426, no worries! I like that graffiti. I wish they kept it there. Where is that one at? I can't believe there is more than one. That just adds to what the activist do. Makes me very upset.

shaun

WKR
Not to take away from this thread, but someone posted this on another forum (don't know if they are a member here). I've since driven by this one and believe it has been fixed:

attachment.php

I agree, that hunters need to band together and fight back. Unfortunately, with the way the world thinks now I think we have a much tougher fight then they do.

That is awesome

groc426

FNG
Groc426, no worries! I like that graffiti. I wish they kept it there. Where is that one at? I can't believe there is more than one. That just adds to what the activist do. Makes me very upset.

This one is just south of Rexburg, ID and just north of Bear World, so all the tourists will see it.

*FYI, Bear World is a drive-thru zoo for all the animals commonly found in Yellowstone. Often, a destination point for tours before or after Yellowstone.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Figures they would put it there. They are hitting all the tourist spots. We need to put one right in NYC with a wolf pack over a kill with blood and guts everywhere. Too bad that wouldn't be right.

Rizzy

WKR
This is what is happening to 30+ years of conservation effort in the Western United States:

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 45

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Easy Problem to fix really. Just have an open wolf season and manage it like other game. I get the reintroduction but I dont get the lack of management. I think it all needs to be done in perspective and then all parties can be satisfied. Wolves are a tough and hard hunt.

billdoe5

FNG
Most people just shoot and drive away.... I wouldnt turn a person in that did this... buy them a drink actually