Anti Cant Devic

n2horns

WKR
I am looking for an anti cant device for my new hunting 7mm. I tried searching here but I didn't find anything.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Xtremehardcoregear.com makes a really nice rail with built in level. I wrote a short article about it, which is posted on the Rokslide home page.

The best one I've used now, is an Accuracy 1st tube mounted ACD. Much easier to see while in the scope than the others I've had.

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
Cool I will have some more reading to do.when I get home. Helping some youth jr.elk hunters.

dotman

WKR
I also have the vortex and it does what it supposed to for not a lot of $$$.

Jon Pynch

FNG
i use two level and i'm leaning more and more towards one. I've used the US optics hinged lvl for a long time with good luck.

but, xtreme hardcore gear makes rings with a built in lvl that I'm really growing to love. they make pic bases as well, I just love how the lvl in the rings lines up with your off eye while you're looking through the scope

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
I ordered the Flatline Sniper ACD. Has articulating bubble and micro adjustments. When not being used, it is not sloppy or folding out.

Jay03

WKR
The Hollands signature is highly recommended and I just ordered on for my rifle. Worth a look, seems to be built well and not to hard on the wallet compared to others.

I prefer a tube mounted level. Use one from SWFA now. Only reason I prefer a tube mounted one is it takes the error I see in ppl mounting their scopes crooked. Ever pull up a buddies rifle and the reticle looks crooked?? You aren't leveling the rifle, you're leveling the optic. If you naturally hold your rifle stock canter to one side it's much easier to still get your reticle/bubble level true with a tube mounted level. Hang a plumb bob, line your reticle up on it and adjust your tube mounted bubble level...

Mike