Another possible barefoot option

Titan_Bow

WKR
I have been doing barefoot and minimalist footwear now for over a decade. I know its not for everyone, but it works for me. I hunted elk this year in Vivo Trackers but ended up switching over to my waterproof Altra Lone Peaks for my moose hunt and wore them on the pack out with no issues.
I came across these Merrell's, I have the lowtop version of these I wear to work often, and didnt realize they made a waterproof hi top version. I might give them a shot for a lightweight deer/turkey boot. Anyone have any experience with this one?

https://www.merrell.com/US/en/wrapt...efoot&prefn1=genericSizeType&prefv1=M&start=1

fwafwow

WKR
Interesting. I see that they list it as "barefoot". Does it have no lift and a wide toe box? Not easy to tell from the pictures.

jonpall

Lil-Rokslider
I bought some and tried them on but the arch support feels different from what I'm used to (vivobarefoot and other similar shoes). I ended up returning them. They had a pretty wide toe box and were zero drop so seem like a solid option if they work for you.