Rock-o

WKR
Submitted the following Kifaru order this morning:

* Duplex Lite frame
* Hoodlum pack - Ranger Green
* Blaze Orange Pullout - large
* Nomad 2 Gun Cradle
* K-clip Compression Kit

I think additional accessories will be minimal if any but I won't know until I get the pack and start using it.

Did you recieve any order confirmation email or anything? I ordered a Ma Duece at least a week ago and got nothing. Not even sure my order happened.

I ordered via the web site. The page that displayed after submission showed an order number. Almost immediately I received a confirmation via email as well.

Were you charged? Sounds like you should call.

Did you recieve any order confirmation email or anything? I ordered a Ma Duece at least a week ago and got nothing. Not even sure my order happened.
I have ordered from them a lot and about half the time i don't get a email about the order all you do is go to the website get into your account and check under orders there it should show the order and order number

I received my UPS tracking number this morning. The history shows it shipped last evening and should arrive by the end of the day tomorrow!

\o/

Yes! That means I’m getting closer. I put my order in for a Stryker bag, bottle holder, Sherman pocket, and some pull outs. I placed it on 6/18. About 10 days after you, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just ordered a duplex frame and hoodlum 2 weeks ago. Can’t wait to see if it lives up to the hype!

Ordered Duplex + Stryker and some belt pouches. Hope it gets here to test out prior to Elk rut.

**Edit** cancelled the order. Went with a different option that delivered sooner. Was cutting it too close. Have another order still on back order and it’s been more than a 6 weeks. Not willing to take that chance. Good products as a I own a few, but the delivery times are long for such an awesome company. Oh well - maybe next time.

Last edited:
Back