Another ilf/springy rest question

So another question for y’all I’m shooting a satori 17” riser right hand with a springy rest and playing with the tune a lot, and right now I’m shooting a bare shaft just slightly inside of center instead of slightly outside of center like it’s typically recommended, the bare shaft is flying very well out to 25ish and a little farther, the bare shaft kicks just a little left but barely noticeable. Is it ok to shoot inside center for good arrow flight or am I doing a no no and getting a false reading from my rest being past center?

So another question for y’all I’m shooting a satori 17” riser right hand with a springy rest and playing with the tune a lot, and right now I’m shooting a bare shaft just slightly inside of center instead of slightly outside of center like it’s typically recommended, the bare shaft is flying very well out to 25ish and a little farther, the bare shaft kicks just a little left but barely noticeable. Is it ok to shoot inside center for good arrow flight or am I doing a no no and getting a false reading from my rest being past center?
You can do it, but it can be a bit unforgiving of a set up.

The idea that an arrow can "only" be tuned to the outside of centershot (ie-to the left for a right-handed shooter) is one of those dogmatic archery beliefs that just doesn't die.

Contrary to popular opinion, you can tune a traditional bow to dead on centershot, or even inside of centershot. Play around with it. You may find you actually get a better tune.

Shoot through paper with fletchings and see what gives you the best flight at 5/10/20 yards. Nothing is lost trying.