Another Henry post…

mgray

Lil-Rokslider
My oldest daughter is now 10. Last year she used an AR, which worked great due to the adjustable stock. My next oldest wants to hunt this year too, which means I get to go shopping. I’m eyeing up the Henry youth single shot in .243. Anyone own one, or have an opinion? With five young kids, I can justify buying a decent youth rifle for them all to use as they grow up. I know it might not be the most practical, but it’s different and cool.

Tweeder

FNG
My oldest daughter is now 10. Last year she used an AR, which worked great due to the adjustable stock. My next oldest wants to hunt this year too, which means I get to go shopping. I’m eyeing up the Henry youth single shot in .243. Anyone own one, or have an opinion? With five young kids, I can justify buying a decent youth rifle for them all to use as they grow up. I know it might not be the most practical, but it’s different and cool.
I think it would be a great option. Haven’t shot one myself but I grew up shooting H&R single shots and I still enjoy them. Just found a H&R single shot 243 in a local gun shop for $329 that I’m trying to convince myself I need

Honyock

WKR
I know that they don't get a lot of love, but you might take a look at a Savage with the AccuFit stock. With the adjustable length of pull you can increase or decrease the length of pull so more than one could use it or adjust it as they grow. Every Savage that I have owned has been very accurate.

Taudisio

WKR
I know that they don't get a lot of love, but you might take a look at a Savage with the AccuFit stock. With the adjustable length of pull you can increase or decrease the length of pull so more than one could use it or adjust it as they grow. Every Savage that I have owned has been very accurate.
The new Ruger gen 2 has an adjustable stock as well. Once the 6mm creed version comes out, one will be shipped to my ffl with my name on it. Threaded for a suppressor, cerakoted, adjustable comb/lop, better calibers, aics mags, affordable.