Annealeez

Considering an annealer. I can't afford an AMP. My buddy has one. It's Dreamy. I can use his, but he's a two hour drive each way. He had the schitty dual flame annealer before.....the one with the curved arm the slides the brass off the turn table. What a POS!

A few videos on this one, but not much buzz.

Last edited:
I have one of the earlier runs of the annealeez. It works but the torch adjustment for different length cases is fiddly. The new system seems a little better.

Wrench

WKR
I have one. It works as designed and does a good job.....but it is a bit of a PITA to set the torch. I'll be machining a solution once it pisses me off completely.

I started to build my own and realized that it's too cheap to not by the anealez.

OP
J
I shoot 6.5 Creed, 243, 7 Rem Mag and 300 Win mostly....so I'd have to dick with Magnum vs short action back and forth pretty regularly. That's a bummer. But the new one seems a bit less finicky and I would have to streamline a system somehow. Probably just buy bigger lots of brass and run 200 Magnum of each cartridge and be done for a while makes the most sense.

Wrench

WKR
It's a couple of minutes of frustration. ....Nothing impossible. You will need 2 sizes of rolls though.

archp625

WKR
Considering an annealer. I can't afford an AMP. My buddy has one. It's Dreamy. I can use his, but he's a two hour drive each way. He had the schitty dual flame annealer before.....the one with the curved arm the slides the brass off the turn table. What a POS!

A few videos on this one, but not much buzz.
On a side note, was the brass you got from me up to snuff?

cjl2010

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty easy to switch wheels. I put a wing nut on the torch for easier adjustments. For the price it’s hard to beat.

OP
J
On a side note, was the brass you got from me up to snuff?
I am sure it is....I looked at it briefly and got into the holidays. You got SMOKED on shipping. I feel schitty. Want a few more $$$?

I've NOT seen the Mike's annealer prior. I'll read a little about it during some down time at work tonight if I get some. Looks very similar to Annealeez concept. If the Annealeez is still close to $300 that fits about perfect in what I had in mind.

archp625

WKR
I am sure it is....I looked at it briefly and got into the holidays. You got SMOKED on shipping. I feel schitty. Want a few more $$$?

I've NOT seen the Mike's annealer prior. I'll read a little about it during some down time at work tonight if I get some. Looks very similar to Annealeez concept. If the Annealeez is still close to $300 that fits about perfect in what I had in mind.

Oh ok. Just checking. I want people to be happy with their purchase. Nope, we set a price and that is what it took to get it to you. I'm happy if you are.

I shoot 6.5 Creed, 243, 7 Rem Mag and 300 Win mostly....so I'd have to dick with Magnum vs short action back and forth pretty regularly. That's a bummer. But the new one seems a bit less finicky and I would have to streamline a system somehow. Probably just buy bigger lots of brass and run 200 Magnum of each cartridge and be done for a while makes the most sense.

Wheels go quick but it is just one more step that makes it unpleasant. I have a 3rd different size of wheels for short mags too..

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of the newest ones and I'm very happy with it! Run about 1500 cases through it in the last couple weeks and for the $ it's awesome!

bmelton22

FNG
be careful learning the annealeez as I goofed the case holder getting the dang brass TOO hot and not speeding it up fast enough. I was melting the black rubber onto the brass and feeling pretty stupid.